Digital Women Membership – Refund and Returns Policy
- Membership Cancellations:
- Members on the £30 per month plan (12-month commitment) cannot cancel their membership during the commitment period. All sales are final and refunds will not be issued for early cancellation.
- Members on the £50 one-off monthly plan can cancel their membership at any time without further obligation. However, refunds for partial months will not be provided.
- Once a membership has been purchased and accessed, no refunds will be given. This is due to the digital nature of the content and resources provided.
- If a member has not accessed the membership platform, a refund request may be considered if made within 14 days of the purchase date. Any request made after the 14-day window will not be considered.
- Payment Errors:
- If you believe you have been billed in error, please notify us immediately by contacting email@example.com. We will work with you to correct any billing errors or discrepancies.
- Service Interruptions:
- While we strive to offer a seamless experience, there may be instances when the website or certain services may be temporarily unavailable due to maintenance or technical issues. No refunds will be issued for such interruptions as we will work diligently to restore access as quickly as possible.
- Changes to the Refund Policy:
- We reserve the right to change this refund policy at any time by updating this page. Changes will become effective immediately upon their posting on the website. It is the member’s responsibility to review our refund policy to stay informed about any changes.
- Contacting Us:
- For any questions related to this Refund and Returns Policy or to submit a refund request, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: 2nd October 2023